Our skin is assaulted daily by sunlight, pollution and other environmental hazards which create free radicals. Studies show 80% of skin ageing is directly related to the negative effects of free radicals in our environment. The best way to fight free radicals is with anti-oxidants. Vibran-C serum contains both water based and lipid antioxidants and botanical extracts to help combat the effects of ageing. Vibran-C is a breakthrough in the treatment of skin blemishes and pigmentation marks, with an ability to help the skin regain its natural radiance and clarity.
Recommended for Use By
All skin types, especially skin showing the signs of ageing, pigmentation, sun damage
Features and Benefits
Provides superior anti-oxidant protection
Improves the overall tone and texture of the skin
Skin looks and feels smoother
Helps the skin retain moisture for a luminous, radiant complexion
Contains 8% (Vitamin C)
Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, sun damage and discolouration
Stable Vitamin C Formula
Helps to protect against and repair environmental skin damage and signs of ageing while stimulating collagen synthesis.
Vitamin C Isopalmitate, we have chosen a super-stable oil-soluble form of Vitamin C for increased efficacy and skin comfort. Unlike L-ascorbic serums, it will not oxidise in light, oxygen or heat. Vitamin C Isopalmitate has superior skin-penetration power with each 1% equivalent to around 10% of pure ascorbic acid. Our serum has been formulated with 2.5% of Vitamin C Isopalmitate to give an equivalent vitamin C activity of 25%. The maximum the skin can metabolise in any one product is 30% Ascorbic Acid so our stable vitamin C along with the vitamin C enriched plant actives delivery close to this level of active vitamin without the need for the acidic pH required to ensure optimal Ascorbic Acid stability. This serum has been pH balanced to suit the skin making it suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
• A powerful antioxidant (five times more effective than vitamin E) able to neutralise free radical damage from solar radiation
• Aids in collagen synthesis for firmer, radiant skin
• A potent anti-inflammatory
• Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation
Kakadu Plum, highest concentration of vitamin C found in plants
Bearberry; lightens dark spots, old acne scars, age spots, melasma and other types of hyperpigmentation
Licorice root, Inhibits the production of an enzyme needed to produce melanin (pigment) in the skin, helps remove excess melanin, has anti-inflammatory benefits
(Progeline) Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2, Improves skin firmness and elasticity. Progeline has been found to decrease the production of progerin, a protein in skin that speeds up cellular ageing. By decreasing the production of progerin the youthful appearance of the skin is maintained.
Heptapeptide 8, mimics the action of the molecule Laminin-5 which has the ability to enhance the integrity of your skin by improving the function of the dermal-epidermal layer.
Heptapeptide-8 promotes collagen growth in these layers which improves the structure of your skin, without the need for collagen injections, and has been PROVEN TO REDUCE SAGGING, making your skin appear firmer. Heptapeptide-8 also promotes the transport of nutrients through all 3 layers thereby having a beneficial effect on ageing, pigmentation, sagging, and inflammation.
- Heptapeptide-8 has the ability to enhance the integrity of the skin and improve its function through the dermal-epidermal junction. The structure of this junction is one of the first places of the skin to be altered by ageing.
- Heptapeptide mimics the action of laminin-5, an important protein present in the basement layer of the skin and responsible for improving its function. The basement layer is where cellular communication, cohesion and cellular regeneration occur.
- Heptapeptide also stimulates the synthesis of integrins and keratins which are proteins produced in the epidermis and that are involved in the barrier function of the skin. They are involved in cell to cell adhesion, improving the skin barrier function and allow the skin to appear firmer.
- Heptapeptide stimulates the biosynthesis and secretion of laminin-5 and B1 integrins, which may assist in protecting the basement membrane against damage caused by ageing and helps to improve its structure and function.
- Heptapeptide has been demonstrated to increase the biosynthesis of collagen producing genes; Collagen I and Collagen III, which are important because they are responsible for the extensive connective tissue that is found in the skin, lungs and vascular system. As part of the extracellular matrix, its main function is to create resistance to mechanical tension and provide skin support.
- Heptapeptide has also been found to stimulate the biosynthesis of fibronectin, which is a glycoprotein that assists in the process of wound healing and is involved in cell adhesion, cellular growth, migration and differentiation.
Sodium Hyaluronate, maintain the skins moisture balance throughout the day
Mandarin Essential Oil, a refreshing oil rich in Vitamin C
Complete Ingredients: Purified Water, Vitamin C Isopalmitate, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Jojoba Oil, Vegelane, Natural Vitamin E, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerine, Lactic Acid, Kakadu Plum Extract, Lilly Pilly Fruit Extract, Bearberry Leaf Extract, Quandong Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Resveratrol, Licorice Root Extract, Bilberry Fruit Extract, Cranberry Fruit Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Citrus Reticulata Peel Oil, Boswellia Rivae Oil, Dextran, Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2, Heptapeptide-8
After cleansing and toning, apply 1-2 pumps to face and neck each morning. Follow with Shanga Moisturiser. Avoid eye area.