Out of stock
SKIN TYPE 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Soothing Calendula oil, nourishing botanical oils, anti-oxidant Marula oil and age-fighting Vitamin E are combined with calming essential oils to revive skin smoothness. These natural plant nutrients, vital for healthy-looking skin, work together within the skin to promote moisture balance and reduce the irritation response producing a more comfortable complexion.
The lipid delivery system, which targets lipids between skin cells, acts as a breathable barrier to shield skin from dryness and irritants. Within seconds, the lipid matrix settles into the skin's fine lines, evening the surface to form a smooth-as-glass finish. When your skins' cells are adequately nourished, skin glows.
Halt damage caused by environmental aggressors, that left unattended lead to premature ageing.
Recommended for Use By
All skin types
- Supports skin during peak replacement hours
- Encourages healthier-looking skin
- Creates a glowing softness
- Soothes Red, Irritated Skin
Soya Bean Oil, lightweight moisturising oil
- Moisturising effect: Linoleic acid is an essential fatty acid which is used in the synthesis of skin ceramides. Topical application increases the level of ceramides and creates a natural trans-epidermal barrier that prevents dehydration of the skin
- Antioxidant effect: Tocopherol (vitamin E) in soybean oil is an effective antioxidant and decreases free-radical formation. This prevents lipid peroxidation, damage of cells and tissues.
- Rejuvenation of skin: Soybean oil makes a good carrier oil due to its deep penetration properties. This ensures that smaller molecules with skin-regeneration activity reach both the dermal and epidermal layers of the skin
- Anti-ageing effects: The combined effects of enhanced hydration and effective delivery of lecithin, vitamin E and sterols contained in the oil makes it an effective anti-ageing agent.
Camillia Oil, high in antioxidants, this light-weight oil is easily absorbed. Between its anti-inflammatory properties and the fantastic job it does of locking in moisture, your skin will radiate health.
Aloe Vera Oil, aloe oil is filled with anti-inflammatories and antioxidants, but it also has the added bonus of being a natural antibacterial and astringent, making it a powerhouse for sensitive skin that’s also oily or acne-prone.
Tocopherol, anti oxidant Vitamin E
Calendula Oil, soothing, healing
Retinyl Palmitate, called "The Normaliser", Vitamin A Palmitate has attracted great interest in recent years as it is the active agent for treatment of aging skin. Vitamin A promotes the enzyme activity in the skin. It thickens the epidermis and can regenerate skin prematurely aged by UV-radiation. This product can also assist in increasing the skin's elasticity and the reversal of photodamage.
Bisabolol, Natural anti-inflammatory and spot fading, moisturising, healing, inhibits the enzymes in skin that can break down collagen, and at the same time, stimulate collagen production
Smooth over face and neck in upward strokes after cleansing, toning and using recommended treatment products. Avoid eye area.
Glycine Soja Oil; Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil; Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Oil), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder (Aloe Vera Leaf Juice Powder), alpha-D-tocopherol (Vitamin E); Retinyl Palmitate; Olea Europaea Fruit Oil; Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract; Glycine Soja Oil; Magnolia Oil