PLASMA SHOWER TREATMENTS HELP IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS
- Acne treatment
- Skin regeneration, lifting
- Wrinkle and sagging skin improvement
- Collage remodelling and elastin production
- Anti inflammatory and anti bacterial (kills 99.9% of all bacteria)
- Deep dermal skin delivery system, (TDDS – transdermal drug delivery system, via porforation)
- TDDS enables no needling mesotherapy and uptake of specific serums straight into the skin
- Pigmentation – Helps to suppress melanin production
- Wound healing
- Stretch mark improvement
Plasma shower treatments are best performed as a courses for skin rejuvenation. With it’s unique action of opening up cell to accept larger molecules which are otherwise unable to enter the cell. Plasma shower can be used as a non microneedling mesotherapy. Applying specific serums of hyaluronic acid or growth factors and stem cells after treatment sends these much needed molecules into the cells to perform their specific rejuvenating function.
- Safe and in compliance with European and FDA standards
- Focused and targeted to delivery precise results.
- Plasma treatment is much less invasive than microneedling, laser or diathermy
- There is minimal downtime and risk of complication associated with Plasma Shower treatment.
Treatment works by forming plasma (the fourth state of matter) in the 1-2mm space between the tip of the device and the skin. Plasma forms a tiny arch which triggers a process called sublimation – where a solid turns straight into a gas – this in turn causes the fibres of the skin to shrink, contract and tighten. Tightening of the skin fibres contracts the surface area of the skin, creating an improvement in the appearance of drooping or sagging skin on the face, eyelids etc Due to the precise nature of Plasma, where heat is very accurately directed and doesn’t transfer to the surrounding tissues, Plasma shower is a safe and comfortable treatment.
More advanced skin tightening treatments include AlphaShape pro and Skin Needling. However Plasma shower is unique in enabling a greater serum penetration and it’s anti-bacterial and sterilsation effects.